Charting Your Career in Unprecedented Times
June 04, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
In partnership with
GWPP is hosting its next Virtual Meetup!
Join us to talk about Charting Your Career in Unprecedented Times
A massive shutdown, crippling layoffs, and changing corporate directives are only three of the countless stresses and factors that we are all currently facing together professionally as we cope with the effects of COVID-19.
BUT, you CAN take control of your career path and potential opportunities that will come from these unprecedented times.
Join our GWPP panel of experts you are here to help you put together a plan:
- How to proactively prepare for continued changes
- Work to differentiate yourself in the marketplace
- Develop your own personal brand to utilize your network
- Take advantage of the power shift when corporations begin to hire back
Panelists include experts in procurement, sourcing, management, personal branding, LinkedIn, and leadership.
Join us to learn from:
- Ruchi Vedawala, Director, Procurement Transformation, FMC Corporation – www.FMC.com
- Aaron Cleavinger, Managing Partner, Murdoch Mason Executive Search Group – www.murdochmason.com
- Deb Colitas, CEO, Digital Network Superstar – www.DigNetStar.com
- Naseem Malik, Managing Partner, MRA Global Sourcing – www.MRAGS.com
- Amanda Prochaska, CEO, GWPP – www.GlobalWPP.com
For more information on Global Women Procurement Professionals, please visit www.GlobalWPP.com and join our LinkedIn group at: GlobalWPP.com/LinkedInGroup
To learn more about our awesome sponsors, visit:
- Coupa, www.Coupa.com
- Insight Sourcing Group, www.InsightSourcing.com
- SpendHQ, www.SpendHQ.com